1) Cut a 3" x 3" square of DP for the basket
2) Cut 1/2" x 5 1/2" of DP for the handle
3) Cut 1" x 3" of DP to wrap the Hershey's Nugget
4) Score (VERY lightly with DP) the 3 x 3" Square at 1" & 2", turn your cardstock and score again at 1" & 2". Your score lines should have divided your square into 9 little squares.
5) Cut in at the 2 score lines on one side of the basket, then cut into the 2 score lines on the opposite side. (see photo)6) Fold all score lines. You should be able to fold it into a box.
7) Pull the sides together until they look like the photo below (you may need to use just a tiny bit of adhesive to hold it in place).
8) Punch a 1/8" hole on the side of the basket, making sure you punch through all 3 layers of the DP. That would be right about where you can see the dark blue flower in the photo. I used a hand-held fiskar hole punch. I LOVE my cropadile, but it's a pretty small space, so a smaller tool seems to work a little better.
9) Punch a 1/8" hole on each end of the handle.
10) Line the hole on one side of the basket up with the hole in the handle and place an eyelet or a brad to hold them together. Repeat on the other side.
11) Wrap your Nugget with DP using a good adhesive on both ends. I topped my Nuggets off with a flower stamped with flowers from the One of A Kind stamp set and punched them out with the coordinating Boho Blossoms Punch. I attached my flower with a mini glue dot.
Supplies for the Mini DP Easter Basket~
Scraps of DP (Flowers for You & Berry Bliss)
Metallic Eyelets or brads
Hand-held 1/8" Fiskar hole punch
One of A Kind stamp set
Boho Blossoms Punch
Pretty in Pink, Lavender Lace & Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink