Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Loads of Anniversary Love

Hello and Happy Wednesday! It's been a busy summer but my classes are over and I finally have a little time to do some stamping so I thought I'd show you one of my cards! I've got several birthdays and anniversaries coming up on the calendar, so I thought I should start with those cards. Plus my goal is to start and finish my Christmas cards before fall term begins on Sept 26th...so I've got a lot of cards to make in the next 4 weeks.
This card is for my parent's 54th wedding anniversary coming up later this week! I used yesterday's color challenge at SCS for some inspiration (CC223) which I really needed after not stamping much for the past 8 weeks. I borrowed this Loads of Love SU set from a friend thinking I'd make a few Christmas cards, but it works great for a variety of occasions, including anniversaries :) ! I added the sentiment (Happy Anniversary) from the retired set, Hugs & Wishes.
I used Copic Marker E25, E31, E34, N1, N3, N5, R46 & R43 and Spica Glitter Pens in Silver and Red. Crystal Effects gives the Hearts, Wheels and Glass some shine and dimension. You can double-click on the photo to see some of those details.

Thanks for stopping by ~ hope you have an awesome week!

Supplies for the card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) ~ Stamps: Loads of Love & Hugs & Wishes Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Real Red & Paper Tray White Ink: Ranger Distressed Black Soot & Chocolate Chip Accessories: Copics, Spica Glitter Pens, Retired Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware, 1" & 1 1/4" Circle punches, Heart to Heart punch, Pepr piercing tool & Mat Pack, Crystal Effects, Small Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities, Big Shot.

2 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Your folks will love their card filled with "Loads of Love"!!! What a cute idea. Love your coloring too...as always. Thrilled you are getting to stamp again...for awhile :-) TFS

Card said...

Wow.. that's a really cute anniversary car. Do you also have wedding cards?