Saturday, October 20, 2007

I know it's a little early...but I just love Christmas! This was was for this week's SCS Sketch challenge (sc146: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293909. I always enjoy doing these challenges because I learn so much from them. I also did the limited supply challenge last night, but I'm going to post that card later this weekend, because I have an idea for another card I want to post with it....so stay tuned, it will be a his and hers card combo = )!

Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive, DP from the Petals & Paisley collection
Stamp set: (hostess) Perfect Presentation & All in a row
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Red gingham ribbon, rhinestone & silver brads, non-su red brads, circle punches, piercing tool, cropadile for dry embossing, Old Olive marker, dimensionals

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Xmas colors and motif. Looks great with the SC design. TFS

Sarah Green said...

it is never to early to gor your christmas cards dome I have made close to 50 and I will most likle make more the are so much fun.... I think that is becausr I know that they will get used the same with birthday cards!!!
I love this card it is so cheery and happy!!! And I amso happy you finly opened up a blog!!!

Nancy Riley said...

Nancy, this card is GREAT! I might have to CASE this one too!

Anonymous said...

OOOH! How fun! I love all the great details in this christmas card! I am not sure if this posting business is going to work out the way I am doing it, so you'll have to let me know if you get it :) Love ya and fantastic design!

Anonymous said...

What a great card, love the colors, looking forward to visiting your blog regularly.

Hobby Mama said...

so very nice.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! You did a fabulous job with this sketch and this darling set. It's not too early. Gosh, I've been making lots of Christmas cards. Seems like I skipped right over Fall, darn it!