Now for the tag...I supposed to tell you
1. I have a wonderful family, including my husband & 2 daughters, both in college. What can I say, they are the best! Couldn't ask for a better husband or kids...they bless my sox off = ) !!!! This picture is of the 4 of us (I'm on the right) and it was taken at my daughter's wedding last New Year's eve.
2. I love Smiles. They're free, but worth a million bucks! I spent the first part of my adult life caught up in a very "busy" lifestyle. I had the opportunity about a year and a half ago to make some changes and I absolutely love what I'm doing now. I used to just pass by people, in a hurry to get somewhere. Now, I take the time to look around me, whereever I am, and I try to be the first to smile. It's a little intimidating at first, but once you try it...it's kind of fun! You'll be amazed at how many people smile right back. And it just feels good to acknowledge those around you in a positive way. We live in a "fast food world" and there's just something really powerful about a genuine smile!!
3. I'm a certified scuba diver. I don't get to dive as often as I'd like, but I LOVE diving in tropical waters.
4. I play piano...at church and assisted living facilities. Both are very kind and gracious audiences = )
5. I'm a punch-a-holic! It's nearly impossible for me to make a card without using a punch.
6. I became a Stampin Up Demonstrator in Feb 07 after attending a workshop at my friend Kim's house. I did some stamping before that, but BOY-O-BOY, everything got so much easier once I discovered Stampin Up and Splitcoast!! It's not only allowed me to grow in my stamping abilities, but opened up so many opportunities to meet new friends and get re-aquainted with old friends. It's just been soooooo much fun = )
7. I live in a small town on the Oregon Coast. I graduated from the same high school that my parents and children graduated from. North Bend High School, home of the Bulldogs!! How's that for small town?
TAG, YOU'RE IT!! I can't wait to hear 7 random things about you
p.s. I'd love to tag Nancy Littrell, but she doesn't have a blog yet (hint, hint!!)
Supplies for the card
Stamps: Priceless (swirl), In the Spotlight (flower), Perfect Presentation (peace)
Paper: Black, Pomegranate, White, DP Holiday Harmony, non-su reflective silver
Ink: Black Stazon, Pomegranate
Accessories: Satin Pomegranate ribbon, Pink Rhinestone brads, Dimensionals