Christmas & special family gatherings, like weddings & landmark anniversaries
2. What are the two best places you've been to? Cozumel & Switzerland
3. Name two things you do everyday.
Shower & Pray
4. Name two things that pretty much everyone knows about you.
I love stamping and I love my family (not necessarily in that order...lol!)
5. What are your two favorite stores? If money were no object...Nordstroms & Macys
6. What are your two favorite accessories to stamp/scrap with?
Markers & anything that adds sparkle (especially Dazzling Diamonds!)
7. What are your two favorite occasions to make cards for?
Christmas and Valentine's Day
8. What are your two favorite SU! cardstock colors? Chocolate Chip & Real Red
9. Name two of your all time favorite Stampin' Up! stamp sets. I've only been with SU for a little less than a year...so everything's still pretty new to me. As of today, my all time favorites are Blooming with Happiness & Unfrogettable
10. If you had to choose two of the current Stampin' Up In Colors to make it into the big catty, what two colors would you choose? Pomegranate & Sky
11. (my question) Who are your two favorite authors? Max Lucado & John Maxwell
Okay...now it's time to tag two people. Hmmmm, so many fun choices...how about: Flossie from Flossie'sFollies & Chat from MeMyStampsAndI
Supplies for my card:
Stamps: A little birdie told me, Wild about you (flowers)
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Bali Breeze DP, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Old Olive
Accessories: 3/16" corner punch (new to me...love it!), copper brads & cord, Paper piercer, SU & copic markers, Sakura clear glaze pen (love that thing!)