Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I've been ELFed = ) !

Guess what came in the mail yesterday? This gorgeous card along with a box of Christmas goodies from my from my SCS Elf...Nancy Riley, aka stampinat6213 on SCS! Soooo cute how she coordinated and arranged all my little prizes with the Dashing DP and my very favortie little Christmas Snowman! She included one of life's essentials...chocolate! BTW, there may have been a few more pieces included, but somehow between the time they arrive yesterday and the photo was taken this morning, they mysteriously disappeared (lol!)...yummers!!! I apologize for marginal photos below...Nancy's gifts are crisp and gorgeous irl...but it's still a dark, rainy day in Oregon, so photos are challenging. I've added a natural light lamp to my Christmas list (pleeeeeze Santa, I "need" it)! Nancy, you're the best...thank you times a bazillion!!! I don't have much time to post...we're doing renovations on our house and an electrician is supposed to arrive any minute and my electricity will be off for most of the morning....so I'll keep this brief! Nancy included this super cute little note pad all covered in Dashing DP! I'll be making my Christmas lists in style = ) !! Check out Nancy's blog, iStamp, for details on this and other great projects!
....the inside! Isn't that fun and festive?


I love this little snowman...how can you help but SMILE when you see that sweet face! He's one of my favorite sets from the, now retired, holiday mini collection. The set Nancy used on her card (in the first photo) also from the holiday mini and also retired. LOTS of great sets from the Fall/Winter collection will be retiring at the end of this month. Just like Santa, you should be checking that list twice...to make sure you don't miss out on a set that is going, going...and soon will be gone! Click HERE to see that Stampin Up retired list!

Hope your Tuesday is Totally AWESOME = ) !

7 comments:

Megs :) said...

Awww :) How sweet of Nancy! Looks like such a fun package of goodies!!! She even put some stickles in there- she must know about your glitter addiction ;)

Dawn Easton said...

YAH! That's so cool! What a nice surprise eh?! Nancy has such awesome ideas! Enjoy all your goodies!

Alhambra Club said...

What wonderful goodies.

Nancy Riley said...

Nancy, I can't tell you how much fun it is to surprise someone ... especially someone like you who inspires me each and every day! Glad you like the goodies, and your photos look GREAT! I hope to get the tutorial for the notepad posted tonight! MERRY CHRISTMAS my dear friend! ~Nancy

Dottie K. said...

Wow what a wonderful surprise to receive. Nancy's work is awesome. Thanks for sharing! I really enjoy your blog! :)

Jody said...

What a great gift! Thanx for including all the pics of it, gives me ideas for finishing up teacher gifts! Like the bucket!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! What a wonderful gift from your Nancy Elf! She does beautiful work and is very thoughtful and generous.