Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kreativ Award

Don't you love going to your mailbox and getting a special card or package? Me too! Same with my email. Occasionally one of my blog readers sends me a special award or an encouraging email and it makes my whole day : ) ! That's what happened today. Comments from the blog show up in my email in-box, and Valita from Valita's Designs & Fresh Folds (from Australia) had given me this awesome award! Thanks Valita...MUCH appreciated : ) !!!

I know of SO many wonderful bloggers, it's hard to narrow this down to just a few, but I would like to pass the award on to the following AMAZING and inspiring blogger/stampers:
Cami ~ Stampalittlelovebaby
Angel ~ Angelosity
Lori ~ StampScents
Jackie ~ The ScallopedEdge
Nancy ~ iStamp
Silke ~ MyLife
Jen ~ StampingTherapy
Check out Valita's blog and those other great blogs too....GREAT stuff to see!
I have two more, Our Daily Bread Design's cards to show you. For the first one, I combined Kelley's new Fruit of the Spirit stamp with my Pun fun set:

Meg gave me some fun new Designer Paper for Mother's day, called Berry Sweet, by K & C Company, and that's the DP I used on both cards. The Brilliance Graphite Ink really popped on the DP!! It's really bright and bold...it was fun to combine this paper with Kelley's Fruit of the Spirit stamps. Scripture cards don't always have to be all serious, soft & pretty...they can be bright, cheerful & fun too!! I like to call this one tropical fruit : )

That's all for now...thanks for stopping by & have an awesome day!!!

Supplies for the Ewe card ~ Stamps: Pun Fun (sheep), Fruit of the Spirit (sentiment), One of a kind (flower) Paper: Basic Black, Pink Passion, Berry Sweet DP, Whisper White Ink: Brilliance Graphite, Pink Passion Copics: N1, C3, RV17 & 21, E00 Accessories: Boho flower punch, paper piercing tool/mat pack, black gingham ribbon, black brads, Fine Cosmic Glitter & Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Sakura quickie glue pen, black eyelet, cropadile

Supplies for the Tropical Fruit Card ~ Stamps: Fruit of the Spirit Paper: Wasabi, Whisper White, Berry Sweet DP Ink: Brilliance Graphite Copics: G 82, 85,99, YG 03, 06, 11, 95, Y 02, 08, 11, 35, YR 02, 04, 07 & 18 Accessories: Paper piercing tool/mat pack, Sakura clear glaze pen, dew drops, 3/16" corner punch (for scallops)

7 comments:

Memories of Time said...

Thanks so much Nancy! YOU made my day! I am just blown away every time you post. LOVE all your recent cards! Can't wait to get together! THANKS BABE!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these cards...especially the tuity fruity one!! Yummo! I xxxxoooo all things tropical!!

Christina Fischer said...

Hi, Nancy!

I'm catching up on your posts -- you always blow me away with your cards! You really are so talented!! I was sorry to read about your daughter's health -- I'll be praying for her and for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Nancy...you always create such great cards, the green fruit of the spirit card is wow!!! =) I like how different it looks with such a bold color!!

Congratulations on the special award.

p.s.I love all the bloggers you listed and frequently check out their blogs as well....you have very talented friends!

Anonymous said...

Oh Nancy - thank you so much for the award!!! You are so talented and I'm enjoying your cards!!!

I'll try to post mine tomorrow....

Nancy Riley said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful award, Nancy! I am so very honored! You're the BEST!

Fantastic cards!
Hugs~
Nancy

Lori Barnett said...

How fun!! Thanks for the award :) I will continue on with the fun on my blog next week! I love all your creations and how you are using your Copics! Thanks for posting pics of the colors you use. I love that!