Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Joy !


Super fast post to wish my friend Joy Kennedy a VERY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and introduce you to a brand new set, Hangin' loose with Kona, that was designed exclusively for eP and it's available beginning today, in honor of Joy's birthday! You can check it out right here! And be sure to hop over to Joy's blog and wish her a very happy birthday :) !!!

That's all I have time for. I'm on my way out the door, headed to class. Finals are next week, and that's it for this term...whew!!! Ginormous birthday hugs to you Joy :) !

9 comments:

Danni said...

I'm lovin' this little turtle! So cute!

Memories of Time said...

Nancy... you are amazing! Thanks for playing... I know you are swamped with school, and that flaky friend of yours was WAY late to get you images. :) You rocked it... I LOVE the coloring! :)

Have a great weekend!

Trish said...

I love your colours and the layout of this card very much!

Debbie Corbari said...

Nancy this is ADORABLE! I LOVE your colors and layout! YOU ROCK!

nancy littrell said...

What a cute surfing Dude! Let's get together soon to celebrate the end of your term...I am home :-)

Pauline said...

Hi there, Nancy. What a cute card and cute liitle chap :o)
Lovely colours too.
Take care.

Joy said...

Nancy, you are too amazing. Such a cute Kona. THANK YOU!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Nancy - this is just ADORABLE! Love your layout - love the colors! AWESOME!

Tina said...

this is too stinkin' cute - amazing job.