Sunday, September 7, 2008

Christmas Birds

Really quick post... to show you another Splendid little stamp set, newly released by Pink Poison! This one's called Christmas Birds. I love those birds : ) ... they remind me of my Mom & Dad. In fact, this is probably the stamp set I'll use for their Christmas Card this year. Remember to pop on over the Pink Poison blog & sign up for the Splendid Spree Give away, going on all this month! She just picked the winner for the first set, but no worries, you have 3 more chances to win : ) !!!
I used Beate's weekend Sketch (#56) for my layout! I'm a big fan of sketch challenges...I'd play every one if I had time. This one was perfect for my image piece...thanks Beate :) for an awesome sketch !
Here's the inside of my card... And the Copics I used....

Alrighty then, I do need to keep this short, so I'm signing off. Thanks for stopping by & be sure to stop by tomorrow for the Divine Design post : ) !

Supplies for the card (5 1/4" square) ~ Stamps: Christmas Birds Paper: Chocolate Chip, Textured Olive, White, Holiday Treasures DP Ink: Palette Noir, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Copics Tools/Accessories: Boho Blossoms punch, 1/4" circle punch, Pewter brads, Spica clear & gold glitter pens, Sakura clear glaze pen, Dimensinoals, 1/4" twill ribbon in olive & chocolate (retired su)

Happy Stamping :)

7 comments:

Beate said...

Nancy, this is sooo cute! I love your coloring!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Marie said...

I just had to say awwww when I saw this. Those little birdies are so cute!!

Tonya said...

Love the birds, but how you are dressing up the insides of your cards is just spectacular!! =)

Go Nancy Go!!

Maria Matter said...

Nancy, these birdies are just too adorable! Your coloring is awesome! Also, thanks for showing the inside of your cards...love it!
Blessings, Maria

Angel W said...

LOVE your birdy card.

Pauline said...

This is the cutest card, Nancy. I love them :o) They make a pretty card and anything else.

wendyp said...

This is adorable! Love those birdies!