Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friends Forever

I finally got to do a little stamping today : ) ... it's been too long, I almost forgot how, lol! Thankfully I had my new Pink Poison Stamps to inspire me! I used the newly released Friends Forever set, isn't it fun? I used this week's SCS sketch challenge (SC192) for the layout. I really like the sketch, it allows for a quick simple card if that's what you want...and we all need quick and simple sometimes! I will have lots more to show you in the next couple weeks from Pink Poison's new releases, but don't forget about that Splendid Giveaway going on all this month...click HERE for all the details on how you can win your very own FREE stamp set : ) !!! Guess which set she's giving away this week...I think you're gonna like it, but you will have to hop on over and see for yourself 'cause I'm not telling ;)
Here's a look inside of the card ~ Here are the Copics I used to color the images. Don't ask me why I needed that many...I just did. Sometimes I get a little carried away. Several of them had to do with getting the hi-lites in the girls' hair just right, lol!
Monday is the 8th, so be sure to check back for Divine Design Projects. I have a fun little card and scripture to share with you! I hope you're having an awesome weekend. Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies for the card ~ (finished size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2) Stamps: Friends Forever Paper: Purely Pomegrante (retired SU), Not Quite Navy, White, Designer Series hostess paper pack Ink: Palette Noir, Copics Accessories/Tools: Photo Corner Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon (retired SU), 1/4" brocade blue gg ribbon, Sakura clear glaze pen, Spica clear, black & gold glitter pens

Hugs & Blessings :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do such a wonderful job coloring with your Copics. This is a super cute card!!

Tonya said...

This is super cute....great color combo, those girls are CUTE! The inside of the card ties it all together too!!! I like the added oomph!
=)

Pauline said...

Such a cute card and I like the stamp too :o)

Anonymous said...

Nance, your Copic coloring is outstanding!!!!! Your girlfriends are just too cute! The SC is the perfect layout. I just love every little detail of your adorable card. TFS