Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Something Simple

Quick post to show you a quick, simple card I made with 2 new hostess sets, called Live Like You Mean It (the flower) & Best Yet ("from me to you" sentiment)! I really like all the new hostess sets, but I'm especially impressed with those level-1 sets! Did you know that when you host a workshop or just place an individual order of $150 or more, you qualify to select $15 in free merchandise PLUS a level-1 stamp set for FREE? Yep, it's true! If you're ever ready to stock up on stamping supplies, let me know & I can help you get some freebies to go with your supplies! It's especially easy now that you can shop 24-7 on-line with SU!!

I also have some great RAKs to show you from last month (my birthday!). I'm finally getting around to taking photos of them & they are so pretty I am very excited to share several of them with you over the next few weeks :) ! The wonderful card I'm sharing today is from Marie at Combat Boots to Rubber Stamps...and guess what? We share the same birthday, August 18th! This is the gorgeous card she sent me and I LOVE it! You can read all about it HERE and be sure to check out the rest of Marie's blog, she has some wonderful cards and projects to share with you!! Thanks Marie, you're a great birthday buddy and I adore the card you sent me : ) ! My little Muffin (remember that bulldog puppy we got 3 weeks ago?) is snarfling, snorting & eating the scraps out of my scrap box, she seems to prefer the designer papers. She is such a good puppy but everything goes in that little mouth of hers!! Here's a recent photo! She has been a TON of fun (and yes, a TON of work, but she's worth it!). She's showing you her best bulldog smile :)
Supplies for my card (size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2) Stamps: Live like you mean it & Best yet Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White & Tangerine Tango Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss & Tangerine Tango Designer Paper: Hawaii Papaya Tools/Accessories: Paper piercing tool/mat pack, 1 1/4, 1 3/8 & Scallop Circle Punches, Pewter Brad, 1/4" Chocolate Chip gg ribbon, Dimensionals

More to show you later...including more sweet RAKs :) ! Have a great evening!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muffin is SO CUTE!! What a sweetheart!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...maybe I do need that stamp set after all!!! I love your card, and Muffin is just so cute. I bet she's just a big bundle of fun to hold and to love. How adorable!

How sweet you are to show my card. It's fun "knowing" someone to share your birthday with. You're the only person I have ever "met" who does!!!

Nancy Riley said...

Nancy, your card, Marie's card, and Muffin are all just adorable! Now, how on earth did I miss your birthday on 8/18 ?????????? Shame on me! What king of friend am I, anyway?!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Great card!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that I love all your Anya cards. They are so cute! I'm drooling!

Tonya said...

I agree the Level 1 sets this time are so great!!! Wonderful card and the colors are fabulous for fall!

Muffin is so cute and so fun!! Enjoy the precious puppyhood stage, as you know everything grows up so fast! =)

Tonya said...

Oops, forgot to add that I liked how Marie incorporated the hat pin on her card! Nice!

Pauline said...

Hi there, Nancy. Loving the cards and your doggie. She is so cute :o)

Rhonda Kelly said...

Fabulous cards! I love the DP and color combo on the "to you from me" card. Great job on them both. And the dog, no other words but CUTE! I am totally a dog lover and if I could I would have one of every kind. She is precious, thanks for sharing.