Monday, November 24, 2008

Blooming with Gratitude

This is such a beautiful stamp set. I guess that's why SU named the set Blooming Beautiful :) ! I colored this image with my Copic Markers and added a sentiment from the All Holidays set. In future posts, I plan to share some of my favorite Copic Colors with you. For instance, the flower pot uses 3 of my favorite Earth tones (E15, E25 & E29). We all have our favorite colors, but if you REALLY want to learn about Copics, the expert on this subject is, without a doubt, Marianne Walker ! If you have a Copic question, she has the answer, I can pretty much guarantee it! Her blog, I Like Markers, has tons of helpful hints and ideas. Marianne's blog is the best resource I can give you for learning more about Copics!


I had hoped to post the Calendar Tutorial today, but it's taking a little more time than I anticipated to prepare the post, so it will be tomorrow. It's a great little project you won't want to miss :)
I have a beautiful RAK to share with you....from Angel Wilde (Angelosity)~

She used the Season of Friendship set and that just couldn't be more perfect because she's one of the awesome people I've me through blogging and stamping and I am SO grateful for her friendship! GREAT big hugs and thanks to you Angel!!! Your card is amazing, just like YOU!

Supplies for the Hydrangea card ~ Stamps: Blooming Beautiful & All Holidays Paper: Night of Navy, White, My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy 2 collection (available at Eclectic Paperie) Ink: Ranger Distressed Soot, Night of Navy Tools/Accessories: Copic Markers, Spica clear glitter pen, 1/4" circle punch, Olive brads, Nesties oval/scallops with CB, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by...have a marvelous Monday :)

4 comments:

Angel said...

You are welcome, my friend. And I'm glad you picked up on the "Season of Friendship". :-) Your hydrangea card is just gorgeous! Love it!

Pauline said...

Hi Nancy. your cards are great, and I really like the flower pot and your colouring. Sorry to be so quiet lately but I was enjoying a blogging brake :o)
Hugs.

Linda McClain said...

I agree - Blooming Beautiful is very appropriately named. Your card is gorgeous. I love the embellishment on the Season of Friendship card.

Clare said...

Gorgeous cards, as usual Nancy. I'm one of the DT members for Pink Poison, and I hope you don't mind, but I have tagged you. Please check out my blog for more details. Love, Clare x