Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sweet Stamping Deals!

Just a quick post to update all you Stamping Shoppers on some great deals going on this weekend! First off...the SU Holiday Extravaganza Sale is ON :) ... hop on over HERE to check out all the details. But don't wait too long...you only have till Dec 1st and quantities are limited! When you order online and designate someone (hopefully me!) as your demonstrator, you'll get the lowest (discount) price. And right now if you place on online order with me, I'll send you a refund check for your shipping cost...so shipping will end up being FREE between now & December 1st!! Woo-hoo...let the shopping begin :) !! Any questions...just email me (youcanstamp@hotmail.com). That free shipping offer is on ALL purchases you place with me online between now & December 1st!

Next, OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS is also offering FREE shipping PLUS some sweet blog candy! Check out Kelley's BLOG for all the details...right HERE!!! I placed an order last night and took advantage of that free shipping :) !!! Besides for selling beautiful Scripture stamps, Kelley also offers a wide selectin of stamping products including my favorite new ink, Ranger Distressed (soot)!

And...it's Double Pink Ticket weekend at Our Craft Lounge! Double tickets included with each stamp set. That's 2 chances to win with every set you purchase!! Check it out right HERE!!!

AND last but not least, there's a SALE on Shimmerz plus a chance at some blog candy this weekend too! I just placed my very first order today. My friends Cami & Kisa keep raving about it, and I'm a huge fan of shimmer, so I decided to give it a try! You can find all the details about the sale prices and some sweet blog candy right HERE!!!

Those are all the specials I know about...hope those tips help you save a little $$$ and maybe win some sweet candy!!! I've been gone for a few days, so once I get a little catch up done around the house, I hope to do a little stamping & have a few things to show you :) !!

No comments: