Monday, December 1, 2008

Lil' Pea-Nut Birthday Wishes

Another quick post (it's that busy time of year!) to show you a card with the Lil, Pea-nut set from OCL! So many fun pieces with this set...the flowers, the grass, the birthday hat & gift...just a few of the fun ways to accessorize sweet little Ellie! I don't know about you...but we have a lot of family & friends who have December birthdays, so it's time to make some birthday cards! We're celebrating an extra special birthday today ...it's my Mom's 72nd birthday :)! Here's a close up of Ellie ~ Do you like her orange toe-nail polish? It looks great on her but I could never pull it off ;) . I colored the image with my Copic Markers, added some shimmer with my Spica Clear glitter pen (parts of the grass look white in the photo, but it doesn't irl...it was just a lighting thing with the camera) and added some shine with my Sakura clear glaze pen! That DP is more of the Just Dreamy 2 (My Mind's eye). I'm a pretty big fan of the SU DPs, but I have to admit, this paper is running a very close second! The Markers, Pens, self adhesive rhinestones & DP can all be found over at Eclectic Paperie!
Thanks for stopping by! I better get back to work on my to-do list :) ... it seems to be growing rather than getting shorter, lol! Enjoy your Monday!!
Supplies for the birthday card (size 4 1/4 square): Stamps: Lil' Pea-nut Paper: Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Neenah Classic Crest White, Just Dreamy 2 DP Ink: Distressed Soot Tools/Accessories: Self-Adhesive Kaiser rhinestones, Circle/Scalloped Nesties with CB, Dimensionals, Sakura clear glaze pen, Spica clear glitter pen, orange striped Amuse ribbon

8 comments:

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

So very festive and CUTE! Love the toes and all the rhinestones!

Anonymous said...

Incredible coloring. Love the stamp image and the patterned paper is wonderful. The orange toes . . . insane and adorable. Hugs, Mary

Tiffany said...

This is so cute! Great job coloring. You really have a talent for that.

Have a great day! Tiffany

Tonya said...

Super cute birthday card.

It's been too long since I visited your blog. I love your banner!!! =)

Renee said...

Awww this is so cute! I love all your coloring and the bg paper....great job :)

Jami said...

So adorable. Love the coloring, and love her toe nails!!
hugs, Jami

Angel said...

Can I come visit you so you can teach me how to color? *sigh*

Juli Smith, said...

Awesome coloring Nancy - and love, love, love those red painted toe nails on the elephant! :)