Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Lineup Elves

At our monthly stamp meeting this week I had the opportunity to stamp off a few images from set I don't have (thanks girls!) and MUCH to my surprise...this one ended up being one of my favorites! How did I miss this in the catalog? What a fun, fun set! It's called Holiday Lineup and you can find it right HERE. If you like to color as much as I do...you will LOVE this set :) ! I have a couple other projects to show you with the other 2 images that come with this set, but for today, it's the Elves :) . I colored them with Copics, added a few touches of sparkle with Spica Red & Clear Glitter pens, Touches of shine with Sakura Clear glaze pen and the finishing touch....a line of Crystal Effects covered in Chunky Sprinkles! The Very Merry sentiment (and the snowflakes on the inside of the card) is from the Short & Sweet set. I'm down to just scraps of my Ski Slopes Designer Paper...I love those colors (Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip & Baja Breeze).

Here's a peek at the inside (that sentiment is from a retired SU set) ~


What did we ever do without that Scallop Edge Punch? I use that punch constantly...it's one of my favorite tools!
I've been tagged and honored with a few awards these past 2 weeks....and I DO appreciate it! I sure plan on getting to those very soon. I'd love to pass them along and share the blogs of the great girls who passed those awards along to me! Soon....hopefully :) ! Thanks for stopping by...have a GREAT day!

Supplies for today's card (size 4 1/4" square): Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Short & Sweet, It's Snowtime (retired SU) Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Neenah white, Ski Slopes DP Ink: Ranger Distressed Soot Tools/Accessories: Copic Sketch Markers, Spica glitter pens, Sakura clear glaze pen, Amuse ribbons, Kaiser self adhesive red pearls, Scallop Edge punch, Crystal Effects, Chunky Sprinkles

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw the outside of the card on Split Coast. I had to favorite it so I can remember the great colors. Love the inside of the card, too. Again, thank you for sharing.

Tracy said...

Oh that is so cute!!
Nice work!
I too am a big fan of the scallop punch!

Pauline said...

Lovely fun image :o) I love stamping but colouring is not one of my strong points :o(

Stacy Morgan said...

So so cute and fun! These guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Nancy this is tooo cute!!! Love your coloring!!!

Nancy Riley said...

CUTE! Your coloring of the main image is awesome, Nancy!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely delightful. Love the coloring. Beautiful touch for the interior. Hugs, Mary

Angel said...

First off let me say I LOVE your blog header! SO cute. And second off... you've been so busy. I don't know how you do it! This is an adorable card. I didn't recognize the set either. Funny how you skip right over some! Your cards inside is my favorite. You do those SO well!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute......great coloring too :-) I am off to check out Cami's Candy!! TFS
P.S. your steps on getting emails into my DBWS worked GREAT!!!!

Jami said...

Super cute!! Ahhh, the scallop punch. Before that we all used deco-scissors and had crooked scallops!
hugs, Jami

Unknown said...

i love, love, love this!