Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!


I thought I'd be away from the computer for several days...but due to the weather, I find myself having a little time this morning. Baby it's COLD in Oregon ;) ... woke up to 10 degrees in Corvallis today. We're heading to Portland in a couple hours. Waiting for it to "warm up"... upper 20s is the best we can hope for today, but we're also waiting for better road conditions. In the meanwhile, I wanted to show you the very last Christmas card that I made before leaving home. It's a warm, wintery scene accented with the hearts from the upcoming Love You Much stamp set & coordinating punch (available December 23rd). This card and the candle were for a very special lady named Anita :) ! Like so many of my friends, her life is a beautiful expression of love and warmth, so this card and candle were the perfect Christmas gifts for her! You wouldn't believe how yummy this candle smells! My friend Tonya hand pours these soy candles (click HERE to visit Tonya's blog). The Little Felt Flurries & the Button (from the Button Bouquet collection) were quick & easy decorations for the lid :) !! The Holiday Treasures DP and Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon provided just the right amount of decoration for the tin.

Okay, I guess it's time to shower and head for Portland. It's warmed up to a whopping 12 degrees outside! Don't forget to sign up for my Valentine Blog Candy...click HERE for all the details. One lucky duck will win that brand new So In Love set from OCL :) !!!!!

Also wanted to remind you of several $$$ saving specials going on at SU. I know it's a busy time of year to be keeping track of all this, so I'll recap for you ~

10% off ALL retiring stamp sets

20% off sets from the Sampler Catalog (when you spend $20)

FREE Shipping on all orders over $70

Love You Much Bundle sneak peek 20% off beginning Dec 23rd!

Keep in mind, December 23rd is the last day to take advantage of the Free Shipping offer...so if you were to place an order on the 23rd, you could take advantage of ALL 4 specials on that day !! I know all you smart, savvy shoppers will appreciate that tip ;) ! You can always find details on the current specials right HERE and place your online order too!! When you designate a demonstrator (hopefully me) you always get the lowest possible price!

Thanks for stopping by...have a warm, cozy, happy week!

Supplies for the card (size 4 1/4 square) ~ Stamps: To You & Yours, Love You Much (hearts) Paper: Riding Hood Red (regular & textured), Chocolate chip, Ski Slopes DP, Neenah White Ink: Ranger Distressed Black Soot Tools/Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Love You Much triple heart punch, Kaiser self adhesive pearls, Copic Markers, Crystal Effects, Chunky Glitter, Oval/Scalloped Nesties with CB

3 comments:

reflections:0) said...

It has been toooo cold here! I had no idea that we lived so close to each other... I knew you were in OR. but, I thought down south on the coast like gold beach or, something...

I hope that you have had a safe trip up and back...


reflections:0)

kellyjean said...

These are so great! I really have to invest in those snowflakes... at least for next year's gifts. The candle looks amazing!

Tiffany said...

Lovely card! I love your coloring and added sparkle. Beautiful!!!