Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And the Winner is...



Chloe's smiling 'cause we get to pick a winner for some blog candy today! I'm happpy to report that Chloe had her heart surgery yesterday and it went very well. She's recovering in the pediatric intensive care unit and receiving excellent care. Mommy & me spent the night in the room with her and she had a rough night, but much better this morning. I had my Katie pick a number for the random drawing and that winner is....(drum roll please) ~

okienurse , who said...
Awesome baby girl! Everything will go well with the surgery tomorrow and she will be much stronger for it. I really love all the stamps available but my favorite is the treemendous set.Merry Christmas!

Congratulations Okienurse, you're gonna love your new OCL stamp set! Please email (youcanstamp@hotmail.com) me with your snail mail address & I'll make sure that you get your So In Love set asap! I have to agree, Tree-mendous is one of my favorites too! And another favorite that got mentioned a lot was the new Love Bug set! Here's a card I made with that set ~























and a closeup of that adorable little bug!
And here's my favorite little love bug...Chloe, hanging out with some of her new friends!

















I have MORE BLOG CANDY coming up real soon :) and a few projects to share with you including scrapbook pages! And, of course, updates and photos of Chloe. Thank you so much for the sweet comments and prayers...we appreciate it more than words can express :)
And remember...today's the last day to take advantage of FREE shipping with SU on all orders over $70 and the first day to order the brand new sneak peek Love You Much bundle at 20% off. All those details can be found right HERE!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Nancy,
I am so glad everything is going well for beautiful baby Chloe. She is soooo cute. I will keep you in thought and prayer.
Mary

Pauline said...

Pleased to hear that baby Chloe is recovering nicely, and will keep you all in my prayers. Have a happy Christmas and a blessed new year.
Hugs.

Charlene H. said...

Way to go baby Chloe! She does sound like a very strong little baby. I'm glad it has gone well. Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
What a beautiful baby girl. Chloe will bring you more joy than you can ever imagine,it only gets better with every new accomplishment she makes so enjoy! I don't think you could have had a more Merry Christmas.

Annelies said...

I'm happy to hear surgery went well! Merry Christmas and a happy Newyear to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

She's delightful and has proven to be a little scrapper! Hugs, Mary