Thursday, December 11, 2008

Congrats!

I'm a pretty big Anya Fan...for those of you who may not be familiar with Anya, she's a line of stamps that Marie (aka Pink Poison...soon to be The Greeting Farm) has created. You can find 'em right HERE. This is a very special month for Anya because she met the man of her dreams, Ian, and they got married :) ! Their wedding set is called Cake Topper ... perfect for Weddings & Anniversary cards. In fact, this card is for my daughter and son-in-law's upcoming anniversary!! You'll be seeing more of Ian...soon! I also played the Our Creative Corner's Sketch Challenge and I really like how the sketch worked with these images. Great stamps, great sketch...a perfect pair :)!
Anya's dress was outlined with a C1 Copic marker, covered in Crystal Effects and Sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter! She's gorgeous!! Ian got a little bling of his own thanks to my Black Spica glitter pen and Clear Sakura glaze pen. He looks handsome in his tux..doesn't he? You can double click on the photo if you're interested in seeing any of the details up close. Just don't look too closely at my coloring of their faces...my E00 was running out of ink and it shows. I was just too excited about coloring and glittering, I didn't want to stop and re-ink. My bad, lol :)

This week has been such a treat for me. I've enjoyed some unexpected, extra stamping time. I'm taking advantage of some free time while I can...in a few days I'll be packing up and heading out of town (for Baby Chloe's arrival!). I do have a few more projects uploaded to show you while I'm gone. And...a fun and easy gift card holder coming right up! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome day :)
Supplies for the card (Size 5 1/2" square) ~ Stamps: Cake Topper Paper: Pretty in Pink, Going Gray, Basic Black, Neenah White Ink: Ranger Distressed Soot Tools/Accessories: Word Window Punch, Copic Markers, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Sakura clear glaze pens, Spica black, pink & clear glitter pens, crystals, Paper Tray silver ribbon

9 comments:

Unknown said...

i love these Anya stamps, fantastic job on this card as always another stunning original card
love emma

Dawn Easton said...

Oh that stamp is so sweet!!
How exciting a new baby coming! With the extra special name of Chloe too ;)
I wanted to thank you for your calendar tutorial...I've been making them like crazy!!! So quick and easy and they make fabulous gifts!
Have a safe trip this week!!

Tonya said...

Nancy, this is beautiful, fun and your daughter will adore it! I love all of Marie's stamps. She is so creative and combined with you on the design team, everything is destined to be gorgeous!

Glad you are getting some fun stamping time in. Hugs and prayers for you, your family and of course for the up and coming Chloe!

Joy said...

AAAAAACK! This is sooooooooooo cute Nancy!

Lavender Rose said...

I love your card, that stamped image is adorable!

Tiffany said...

How sweet is this! Absolutely adorable Nancy.

Jami said...

Nancy - I just love your Anya cards. The sparkle on that dress is amazing!! Anya is awesome...I love the new Miss Anyas too!!
hugs, Jami

Crystal2469 said...

Oh! What a cute card!! Love the new set and the dress was beautiful. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Lucky, lucky me.....I got to see this adorable and glittery card IRL :-) The couple is just beautifully colored with Copics.....Nance, you are amazing. Congratulations to the kids too!