Friday, December 5, 2008

Sleigh Bells Ring

Happy Friday! Quick post to show you one little card today. It's from a set in the holiday mini, called Sleigh Bells Ring. Beautiful image (you can double click on the photo if you'd like to see more detail) and with just a few touches of color with Copic markers, some sparkle & shine with Crystal Effects and Chunky Sprinkles and it was ready to be die cut with Circle Nestabilities and mounted on the card! The Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon is so pretty...and just the right finishing touch :) ! I used some left over DP that was given to me as an elf gift last year. Hey, that reminds me, wanna hear a fun song? Click HERE to hear the Mercy Me remix of Sleigh Bells Ring! Isn't that great? I love music so normally when I'm creating a card I have a song running around in my head! It rarely snows here on the Oregon Coast, so songs and cards like these just help me to pretend what it would be like to live in a winter wonderland.

Guess what? My friend Cami is giving away some COPIC BLOG CANDY! No kidding!! Hop on over to check it out and get yourself signed up right HERE!!!

Thanks for stopping by... hope your Friday is Fun & Festive!
Additional supplies used for the card (size 4 1/4 square...my favorite): Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Neenah White Ink: Ranger Distressed Soot Copic tip: B72 is a good match for Baja Breeze & R37 looks great with Riding Hood Red! I also used E31, E34, E25, W3, B00, G72, N1 & N3

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Beautiful card! I love the sparkle!!

Tonya said...

That card is so beautiful and I saw it in real life and it is to die for!! Gorgeous Nancy!!!

I love music playing too, soothing and yet it can perk up my creative senses. LOL!

Angel said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Nancy this is such a beautiful scene and you sure did it justice!!
--Becca

Rhonda Kelly said...

Such a beautiful scene, great job. Looks so much like Christmas...fabulous.