Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let it Snow!

I've been working on finishing up a few more Christmas cards before I leave AND I hope, hope, hope to have a easy gift card holder to share with you in the next few days too! Today's card is from the Big On Christmas set! Great image for a quick card. I colored the "Snow" in with a Copic BG72 (good match for Baja Breeze) the hat with E25, nose YR07 & the cheeks with R81. I colored over everything with a Clear Spica glitter pen then added glossy highlights with a Sakura clear glaze pen. I used the Ski Slopes DP for a lot of my cards this year and as my color inspiration too. If you need a little color inspiration try mixing and matching these: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Real Red & Old Olive!
Here's the inside, nothing fancy, but it works :) ... I used the sentiment from the retired "It's Snowtime" set ~

How about a classic Christmas carol to brighten up your day? Click HERE to enjoy Let it Snow by Dean Martin : ) ! Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!

Supplies for the card (finished size 5 1/2 x 4 1/4) ~ Stamps: Big in Christmas, It's Snowtime (retired) Paper: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Neenah Classic Crest White, Ski Slopes DP Ink: Distressed Soot & Chocolate Chip Tools/Accessories: Copic Markers, Spica & Sakura glitter & glaze pens, CB with Snowflake EF, Photo Corner Punch, Silver stretch cord

3 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

This is adorable, Nancy! Love the CB background and your color combo!

Tonya said...

Love it. That Ski Slope DP is fabulous, great colors, but great designs too. It's going to be a hard one for me to part with. LOL!!

Don't you just love holiday music? I know you are a music fan anyway. I enjoy listening all day long and the kids get to moving with it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute and wintery. Did you know we might have snow in CB on friday? Sounds like a great stamping and baking day :-) TFS