Friday, June 19, 2009

Beauty and the Beach

Today's card is my case of this week's features stamper at SCS (FS123) ... Roseanne! I love this image of Granny (Beauty and the Beach from OCL) and the way Roseanne used her nesties to create a small frame effect, so I tried both with my case. You can find her card that I cased HERE. I colored Granny with Copics (V06, E00, E02, YR04, Y08, Y11, E31, E34, R81, RV17, BG000, C3) and added some sparkly fluff to the beach (brown sugar) and her gray hair (platinum). If you double click on the photo you can get a great look at the sparkly fluff!!! I also added some Crystal Effects to add shine and dimension to her glass lenses, flowers, and her awesome jewelery.
Don't you LOVE how Granny is fully accessorized, even at the beach?? Speaking of love ... I have another sweet picture of Chloe to share. This shot really shows off her chubby little chins :) !
You can see a little more detail in this next photo of how I outlined Granny, cut her and the beach scene out, popped her and the sand pail up on dimensional, and used a background of white cardstock. The DP is from the new SU Razzleberry Lemonaide collection that will be available on July 1st in the new catalog along with the Rich Razzleberry cardstock that I used.
Thanks for stopping by ... have a great day :) !

Supplies for the card (size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2) ~ Stamps: Beauty and the Beach (OCL) Paper: Razzleberry Lemonaide DP, Rich Razzleberry, Neenah white cardstock Ink: Ranger Distressed Black Soot Accessories: Copic Markers, Spica Glitter pens, Crystal Effects, Sparkly Fluff, Lg Oval punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Kaiser orange self-adhesive rhinestones

6 comments:

Denise said...

This card is too cute!!! Love the sentiment you added. I need to get that image....LOL

Jane Wetzel said...

Oh Nancy! THAT little one is sure growing! How sweet, I am so happy to see her!! God Bless your family!! (the card is hilarious!)

nancy littrell said...

OMG......your lady is so spunky and will brighten someone's day :-) Then there is cute and spunky Chloe......wow, has she ever grown. TFS both.....

Pauline said...

What a fun card, it really makes me smile :o)
Little Miss Cloe is so cute!!!

Renee said...

Oh my I can't believe how big Cloe has gotten! She's cute as can be :)
I hope her health is good!

Now for the card...I love it! How funny!

Carmen said...

LOVE the way you slip in photos of Chloe. She's adorable, and the card is cute too!