Friday, June 26, 2009

Wishing you a bee-autiful day

Quick post to show you a card I made this week :) and to wish YOU a bee-autiful day! I used the OCL set, Bees Knees. I had so much fun with this set!! I'm in the process of making a bunch of cards to be sold at a local Relay For Life event, so I need to keep the post short and get back to stamping. This set works really well for mass producing projects, including cards and bookmarks :)
I used my SU mat pack to create some fun paper piercing along the bottom edge.
I'm also anxiously awaiting the new SU catalogs which should be arriving on my doorstep sometime today. For those of you who pre-ordered your catalog, it won't be long now!!
Have an awesome day :)

Supplies for the card (size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2) ~ Stamps: Bees Knees Paper: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Neenah White Ink: Ranger Distressed Walnut Copic Markers: E31, E34, Y32, Y35, YG82, YG11, C1 Accessories: Nesties petite circles, Big Shot, SU Mat pack & Paper piercing tool, Sakura glaze pen, Spica clear glitter pen, brown gingham ribbon

5 comments:

Denise said...

This is one very bee-autiful card!! Love the color combo & layout.

Jane Wetzel said...

Hi Nancy...adorable card! Love that paper piercing !! hugz, Jane

Anonymous said...

I am going to say it again....BEE-autiful!

Pauline said...

Hello, Nancy. This is a lovely cheerful card :)

Renee said...

Super cute!