Saturday, June 13, 2009

Razzleberry Mambo Cupcake


Quick post to show you another birthday card I made last week with my SU Crazy for Cupcakes set, along with two of the new 09/10 in-colors, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry and the new DP, Razzleberry Lemonaide.I added some touches of Crystal Effects to the cupcake to give it some dimension and shine (you can double click on the photo to see some of those details).
I had a fun day with Chloe yesterday and took a few photos. Here are a couple of my favs ... She'll be 6 months old next week and is healthy, happy and cute as a bug :) ! Hard to believe this little girl spent most of her first 6 weeks of life in the hospital, undergoing 2 major surgeries. You'd never know it by looking at her today.... such a miracle!
Thanks for stopping by :) .... have a great day!

Supplies for my card (size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2") : Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes (SU) Paper: Razzleberry Lemonaide DP, Rich Razzleberry & Melon Mambo, Neenah White Ink: Ranger Distressed Black Soot Accessories: Copic Markers, Flower brad, rhinestone, Crystal Effects, Photo Corner Punch, Oval Nesties, Big Shot, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Nancy C. said...

I wanted to let you know I look forward to your cards but more so the great pictures of your Granddaughter - I have two and they are the loves of my life! Enjoy each day with her - they grow up fast!

Memories of Time said...

Oh Nancy! SHE IS SOOOOOO CUTE! Love that bottom photo with her gorgeous smile! Thanks for the photos.. this made my day! Give sweet Chloe a big hug from me! :)

Pauline said...

Love the yummy card, I'm almost drooling, lol.
Look how she's grown!! She's come such a long way. God bless her.
Hugs

nancy littrell said...

I would just LOVE to give cute Chloe a great big hug and take a big bite out of your yummy cupcake. Love the new In Colors, DP and layout on your card. TFS

Deb said...

Your Chloe is so darling! What great pictures, she looks so very happy and content! :-)

Lori Barnett said...

eeek!!!! She is ADORABLE!